I’m so excited! I can’t believe the time has finally come! I’m moving out of my parent’s house to my parent’s house in FLORIDA. LOL XD My parent’s and youngest sister will not be living there until next year so I have a year where I will pay the bills and everything except insurance and the mortgage on the house. I’m splitting it with my middle sister.
I just can’t believe I’m finally leaving ALABAMA almost for good! Next year it should be for good! 😀 I’m so happy! I freaking hate Alabama.
I’m creating this mainly because I wanted to write out a TO DO list for myself and for everyone to see.
- in progress
- needs to be done
TO DO IN ALABAMA-
- pack clothes in boxes
- pack stuff from my closet into boxes
- go through everything and trash stuff I don’t need
- take down 20 gallon fish tank AND put fish in temporary tank
- pack computer in extra tub with as much other electronics stuff as possible
- pack some clothes + bathing suit for hilton head (vacation)
- Order books for school & have them sent to AL (unfortunately)
- Rent a truck and load it up
- Load up my car with Nikki, fish, tub with desktop in it and blankets, pillows and shit that won’t fit into truck
- Turn on water & electricity before we go down there.
- Figure out whether or not I can transfer to Best Buy @ The Avenues Mall (should receive a call back tomorrow morning)
TO DO IN FLORIDA-
- Figure out when the house will close so that we can figure out when to have Comcast come out and install it.
- Unload Truck
- Groceries + Toiletries and everything else you need when you first move in
- Unload Storage Unit & Cancel Service with them (U-HAUL)
- Setup alarm system with ADT, if possible
- Unpack boxes
- Paint rooms (mom’s idea)
- Get new carpeting (mom’s idea)
That’s about it. I’ll continue editing this and I’ll add my edits below with more details. If you have any ideas for anything I may have forgotten, let me know. 🙂